From April 21, 2022, the movement of metro trains will resume to the station "Forest".
The interval of movement on all lines will be reduced to 10-15 minutes.
Underground stations continue to receive people around the clock.The movement of trains is carried out:
- Red line: from Akademgorodok station to Lisova station;
- Blue line: from the station "Heroes of the Dnieper" to the station "Towers";
- Green line: from Syrets station to Chervonyi Khutir station.There are interchanges:
- "Golden Gate" - "Theatrical"
- "Leo Tolstoy Square" - "Palace of Sports".Non-stop trains pass by the station:
- "Maidan Nezalezhnosti"
Please note that the schedule of the subway can change quickly.
Source: Kyiv City State Administration